BENCHTOP ROTARY DIESTATION
The compact benchtop rotary diestation BTRD-650 easily and efficiently die cuts, slits and embosses thin substrate products. The BTRD-650 is designed for a wide range of thin substrate materials including films, foils, foams, papers, composites and laminates.
All of the BTRD Series machines are equipped with intuitive controls for user-friendly operation. In addition, the BTRD Series machines are designed for easy format changes with “drop-in” tooling.
- Compact Footprint
- User Friendly Controls
- Easy Setup / Changeover
- Efficient Material Usage
- Sheet Feeding
- Manually Adjustable Die Pressure
- Guarded Cutting Area
- GMP Compliant Product Contact Surfaces
- Rotary Die Tooling (Engraved Dies or Flexible Dies)
- Hydra-Jack Style Pressure Bridge
- Outfeed Conveyor
- Lower Frame Module
- Functional Specification (FS)
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
Speed Range: 3.0 – 30 ft/min. | 0.9 – 9.1 m/min.
MAX. Web Width: 6.5 in | 165.1 mm
MAX. Tool Diameter: 4.775 in | 121 mm
MAX. Repeat Length: 15 in | 381 mm
Height: 26.2 in | 665.5 mm
Width: 22.3 in | 556.4 mm
Depth: 27.7 in | 703.6 mm
Weight (without tooling): 85 lbs. | 38.6 Kg
Electrical: 120 VAC, 10 Amp, 60 Hz
- Processing Hand Draw Downs
- Coat Weight Sampling
- Clinical / Pilot-Scale Processing
- Die Cutting
Videos are coming soon.